TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Police responded to a call in connection with a shooting at the Hilldale Apartments around 2 p.m. Sunday.
The adult female victim was transported to the North Mississippi Medical Center's emergency room for an apparent gunshot wound.
According to police, a dark blue Chevrolet Impala drove through the complex and an occupant fired shots.
The shooting is currently under investigation.
Anyone with information can contact the Tupelo Police Department at 662-841-6491 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-8477.
- Tupelo police investigate Sunday shooting
- Tupelo Police investigate Sunday afternoon shooting
- Tupelo police investigating Sunday crash
- Tupelo Police investigate Thanksgiving shooting
- Tupelo police investigate weekend shooting
- Tupelo police investigate shooting incident
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Tupelo Police: Officers investigate reported shooting
- Tupelo police investigate shooting at local apartments
- Woman wounded in Tupelo shooting, police investigate