YALOBUSHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is missing in Yalobusha County.
Her name is Trinity Harvey.
The Yalobusha County Sheriff’s Department states she went missing in July. She’s originally from Greenwood but lives in Water Valley.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts should contact the Yalobusha County Sheriff’s Department at 662-473-2722.
This is a developing story.
- Woman missing in Yalobusha County
- Family desperately searches for missing Yalobusha woman
- Woman accused of animal neglect in Yalobusha County
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Five arrested for drugs in Yalobusha County
- 3 face felony charges in Yalobusha County
- Flooding forces closure of Yalobusha County road
- Burglary arrests made in Yalobusha County
- Yalobusha Co. family worries rain threatens home
- Bank robber sentenced for Yalobusha crime