ABERDEEN, Miss. (WTVA) - A grand jury indicted a Monroe County woman with the murder of her husband.
Monroe County Sheriff Cecil Cantrell confirmed the indictment of Ellen Huebner.
Steven Huebner | Photo: Monroe County Sheriff's Department
Her husband, Steven Huebner, 54, was last seen on Feb. 23 on Buck Road, which is near the Aberdeen Marina.
Law enforcement officers found his body on Buck Road on March 1. His body was found in the backyard of a home.
Monroe County Coroner Alan Gurley confirmed the body died from multiple gunshots.
Officers arrested Ellen Huebner on March 4.
- Woman indicted for murder of husband in Monroe County
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Monroe County wreck sends woman to hospital
- Woman dies in Monroe County accident
- UPDATE: Husband charged with wife’s murder
- Man charged with murder in Monroe County cold case
- Monroe County father charged with murder of son
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Man drowns in Monroe County