TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – A woman is being charged with manslaughter following a morning stabbing in Tupelo.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the stabbing happened Monday, December 18 in the 900 block of McNeece Street at approximately 1:15 a.m. When officers arrived, they found a woman suffering from an apparent stab wound.
Shaprecious Tucker | Photo: Lee County Jail
The victim was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo where she later died. Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green identifies the victim as Keshika Fells.
Shaprecious C. Tucker, 21, was later arrested by the Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department and taken back to Tupelo
A neighbor who wants to remain anonymous told WTVA she heard two women and a man arguing.
"I don't know why it was going on, but then about 20-30 minutes later," the unidentified woman said. "I looked outside and they had the road blocked off with ambulances and police."
Tupelo Police were unable to comment about the woman's claims.
The case remains under investigation.
If you have any information about the case, contact the North Mississippi Crime Stoppers.
- Woman dies following morning stabbing
- Coroner: Woman dies following morning house fire
- Columbus woman charged for stabbing
- Louisville woman arrested following casino hotel stabbing
- Woman charged with stabbing man in Columbus
- Woman charged in connection with Starkville stabbing
- Police: Woman stabs boyfriend in Tupelo
- Booneville woman arrested for boyfriend's stabbing
- Monroe sheriff: Woman stabbed, possibly shot
- Noxubee County man dies during morning wreck