WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman has been cleared of her alleged role in the armed robbery of a West Point bank three years ago.
District Attorney Scott Colom confirms Chauncey Williams, 32, was cleared for the July 2015 armed robbery of the Renasant Bank.
She was accused of helping Titus Lamb rob the bank, reports the Daily Times Leader.
Lamb was later sentenced for the crime.
Colom confirms the state couldn’t prove the case against Williams.
- Woman cleared for 2015 bank robbery
- Bank robbery suspect faces weapons charges
- Indictment made in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Officers recover money in Yalobusha County bank robbery
- Bank robbery investigation leads to federal weapons charge
- Man pleads not guilty to December bank robbery
- Sulligent, Alabama, bank robbery suspect is in custody
- Man wanted after reported bank robbery in Tupelo
- Tupelo Police still searching for man after bank robbery
- Tupelo Police identify man arrested for bank robbery