OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - A Grenada woman is accused of stealing money from a salon's safe.
On October 30, Oxford police served a warrant on Cassie M. George, 31, for commercial burglary.
The victim said George came into her Oxford business, Luxe Styling Salon, after hours and took money from the safe.
Her bond was set at $2,500.
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Worker accused of embezzling from Oxford salon
- Four charged with kidnapping, burglary in Oxford
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- Oxford woman charged with 3rd DUI
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement
- Oxford police charge local man for multiple auto burglaries
- Auto burglary lands Oxford man in jail
- Lambert man arrested for burglary in Oxford