An Oxford woman is facing charges connected to an auto burglary in the parking lot of a clothing store earlier this month.
Oxford police arrested Carolyn Ivy, 49, at her home Monday.
She is accused of breaking into a car at New York Fashion on University Avenue on February 3rd.
Investigators say she then cashed the victim's money order at a local bank on February 5th.
Ivy is charged with auto burglary and false pretense and is free on a $2,500 bond.
- Woman charged with auto burglary, false pretense
- Pontotoc woman charged with false pretense in Oxford
- Nettleton man accused of false pretense in Amory
- Man wanted for false pretenses out of Belmont
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary
- Woman wanted following auto burglary
- Two charged with auto burglary
- Former police officer charged with auto burglary
- Man charged with Columbus auto burglary
- Juvenile faces auto burglary charge in Starkville