PRENTISS COUTNY, Miss. (WTVA) - A gun possibly stolen during a Christmas dinner lands a woman behind bars.
22-year-old Kayla Suzanne Grimes was charged with one count of grand larceny.
Her bond was set at $3,000.
The gun has been recovered since her arrest.
Grimes' case will be presented to the next Prentiss County Grand Jury.
- Woman arrested for possibly stealing gun at Christmas dinner
- UPS worker arrested, accused of stealing guns
- Volunteers provide Christmas dinner for first responders
- Starkville man arrested for stealing gun from sporting goods store
- Woman accused of stealing dog
- Woman arrested, charged with stealing state trooper's dog
- Volunteers prepare Christmas dinner for elderly and shut-ins
- UPDATE: Christmas Eve burglar arrested
- Amory man arrested for stealing vehicle
- Woman arrested in Prentiss County on drug, gun charges