TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Police have charged a 30-year-old woman with the death of another woman in Tupelo.
Tupelo police spokesman Capt. Charles McDougald confirms police detectives and Lee County sheriff’s deputies arrested Ambra Zinn on Wednesday.
Ambra Zinn | Source: Lee County Sheriff's Department
The officers found her in the Verona area.
She is charged with murder relating to the death of Kelly Conway, 51.
Police found Conway dead on Monday in a small apartment that is attached to a home in the 1000 block of Eisenhower Drive.
Police have not released information about a possible motive or the relationship between the two women.
Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green later confirmed that preliminary autopsy results revealed a gunshot wound as the cause of death.
- Tupelo death caused by gunshot wound, murder arrest made
- Murder arrest made in Corinth death
- One wounded, one arrested following Tupelo shooting
- Coroner: Autopsy shows Plantersville man died from gunshot wounds
- Monroe Coroner: Caledonia man died from multiple gunshot wounds
- Another arrest made in early-January murder of Tupelo father
- Arrest made in Tupelo voyeurism case
- Officers seize drugs in Tupelo, arrest made
- Arrests made for Tupelo school threats
- Cattle wounded, killed by dogs in Lee County; arrest made