COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A Columbus woman is accused of stealing a state trooper’s dog.
The Lowndes County Sheriff's Department arrested Amber Keating, 22, on March 21 and charged her with dog stealing.
Sgt. Derrick Beckom's dog Zeke
She’s free on a $5,000 bond.
The dog belonged to Sgt. Derrick Beckom, a public affairs officer for Troop G.
He said the dog, named Zeke, is OK and is back home.
- Woman arrested, charged with stealing state trooper's dog
- Woman accused of stealing dog
- State trooper involved in wreck
- Columbus wreck involves state trooper
- Woman arrested for possibly stealing gun at Christmas dinner
- Starkville trooper facing charges in Columbus
- Troopers: Suspect arrested after Pontotoc County chase
- Troopers arrest driver after Tuesday pursuit
- Etta woman arrested, charged with forgery
- Oxford man charged with stealing identities