TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – Tupelo police arrest a woman accused of shoplifting from a department store at The Mall at Barnes Crossing.
According to the Tupelo Police Department, the incident happened on Sunday, December 3.
The police report indicates an officer was making a nearby arrest from a previous incident when the officer was informed that a shoplifter had been detained at the Belk department store.
When the officer arrived, a store employee stated she saw Jennifer Bond, 24, take multiple different types of clothing off of clothing racks and put them into a green purse.
The employee said the items were valued to be approximately $556.99. The employee signed an affidavit for shoplifting, which led to Bond’s arrest.
- Woman accused of shoplifting from department store
- Three arrested for shoplifting from department store on Christmas Eve
- Police arrest man accused of mall shoplifting
- Batesville man accused of shoplifting from Oxford Walmart
- Two people wanted for shoplifting in Columbus
- Kosciusko police search for shoplifting suspects
- 2 face felony shoplifting charges in Oxford
- West Point police seek shoplifting suspect
- Women arrested for shoplifting in Amory
- Chickasaw deputies search for shoplifting suspect