LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is accused of running over a man with her vehicle in Lowndes County.
According to the Lowndes County Sheriff's Department, the incident happened on Tuesday, May 8 at the intersection of Tabernacle Road and Ellis Road.
When officers arrived, they found a man. He stated he was struck by his girlfriend while he was on his motorcycle.
The man said he was turning onto Ellis Road and was hit from behind by a car, driven by Kayln Weber Latham, 25. The man accused her of hitting him on purpose.
Officers say Latham jumped out of her vehicle and ran away. Officers searched the area but did not initially find her.
She was later found sometime near 7:40 p.m. at a residence on Military Road.
She was charged with aggravated assault/domestic violence.
- Woman accused of running over man in Lowndes County
- Man accused of cutting woman's throat in Lowndes County
- Man accused of choking woman in Lowndes County
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- Lowndes County duo accused of Columbus robbery
- Columbus woman accused of running over man
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County