CALHOUN COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A woman is accused of abandoning her disabled husband in Calhoun County.
Chandra Baggett is charged with the abuse of a vulnerable adult.
She is accused of taking her husband's debit card and vehicle, confirms Calhoun County Sheriff Greg Pollan.
Pollan confirms the husband has diabetes and Alzheimer's.
Deputies found the man in need of medical attention.
Pollan confirms the husband is being cared by the Department of Human Services and that the Attorney General's Office is also a part of the investigation.
- Woman accused of abandoning disabled husband
- S.C. woman accused of killing husband with eye drops
- Man charged with abusing disabled woman
- Alcorn County woman charged for shooting husband
- Husband injured, woman charged in Lowndes County
- Woman dies, husband sent to hospital after crash
- Iuka man, Tennessee woman charged in death of her husband
- Woman indicted for murder of husband in Monroe County
- Woman accused of stealing dog
- Uninvited woman accused of burglary