UPDATE 04/03/18 - According to Louisville police, Isaiah Riggins has been returned to Louisville. He made his first court appearance. His bond was set at $1 million.
See the original article below.
DOUGLASVILLE, Georgia (WTVA) - A Winston County man wanted in connection with a murder will be headed back to Mississippi.
Isaiah Riggins is accused of killing 17-year-old Tylan Glenn in Louisville on March 25.
Police say the high school student was shot multiple times near Mt. Moriah Circle.
Detectives say Glenn was a passenger in a car driven by Riggins' girlfriend.
There was a baby in the backseat of the car at the time of the shooting.
After five days on the run, Riggins surrendered to the Douglas County Sheriff's Office in Douglasville, Georgia, on Friday.
Sheriff Tim Pounds of the Douglas County Sheriff's Office says Riggins waived his extradition from Georgia on Monday,
There is no word yet on when the suspect is expected back in the state.
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect returned, bond set
- UPDATE: Louisville murder suspect bonds out
- UPDATE: Bond set for Grenada murder suspect
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for sexual assault suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for burglary suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Verona shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Vardaman shooting suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bonds set for suspects after chase