CARROLLTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A man from Winona is in jail after three people were shot and killed at a home Friday night in Carroll County.
Deputies arrested Michael Martin Barnhill, 30, at that home on County Road 135 between Carrollton and Greenwood.
Sheriff Clint Walker says a call came in before midnight about shots being fired in a house with several people there.
Two of the three shooting victims died at the home. The third died in an ambulance on the way to a hospital.
Walker has not yet released the names or ages of the victims and has not said why the three were shot.
- Winona man arrested following triple homicide
- Missing Winona man located
- Man arrested following multiple burglaries in Winona
- Starkville man charged with capital murder for Artesia triple homicide
- Winona police arrest, charge man in Waffle House shooting
- Fatal Winona wreck on I-55
- UPDATE: Lowndes sheriff updates on investigation into triple homicide
- Victims of triple homicide identified, no bond for suspect
- Okolona Police: Man arrested in homicide investigation
- Police arrest Shannon man for Tupelo homicide