PALMETTO, Miss. (WTVA) - An overnight house fire claimed the life of a 46-year-old man in Lee County.
The fire happened Thursday night on County Road 325 in the Palmetto community.
The man's wife first confirmed the death. She told WTVA she was at work at the time of the fire.
Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson and Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green later confirmed the death.
Green identified the man as Cedric White.
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Lee County coroner identifies 2 victims of fatal crash
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Lee County coroner identifies victim of weekend crash
- Coroner identifies Tupelo shooting victim
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies Monroe County shooting victims
- Monroe County coroner identifies homicide victim
- Leflore County coroner identifies victim of small plane crash
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies deceased Lowndes County inmate