TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Not everyone is obligated to cook an extravagant Thanksgiving meal, but many restaurant chains can help.
What restaurants are open on Thanksgiving 2018?
Applebee’s - Open. However, some locations plan to close early, so call ahead. There's a special entree that includes turkey breast with gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce and green beans.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store – Open. The chain estimates it will serve 652,000 pounds of turkey on Thanksgiving Day. On the big day, the restaurant’s dine-in option is called the Homestyle Turkey n’ Dressing Meal. It includes turkey with gravy, sugar-cured ham, sweet potato casserole, cranberry relish, a refillable beverage, a slice of pumpkin pie and a choice of biscuits, corn muffins or another side.
Waffle House – Open. Every single Waffle House restaurant is open 24 hours, 365 days a year, but there’s actually no turkey being served here on Thanksgiving Day. However, they will be serving up classics from its everyday menu, like Papa Joe’s Pork Chops. The chain also has pecan pie and triple chocolate pie.
Information provided by Today.com.
- What restaurants are open on Thanksgiving Day 2018?
- Thanksgiving Day Fast Facts
- Thanksgiving Day community feedings held in Tupelo
- Fire destroys Dumas restaurant
- Sheriff: Man with rifle storms into restaurant, opens fire
- Thanksgiving Blood Drive
- Local restaurant helps storm victims
- West Point police have new evidence in Thanksgiving Day murder
- UPDATE: Reward offered following fatal Thanksgiving Day shooting
- Two men face charges in Thanksgiving Day shooting in Tupelo