JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A local hospital adminstrator is now in charge of the University of Mississippi Medical Center Grenada and UMMC Holmes County.
Wes Sigler has been named CEO of the two facilities. He will begin his duties on May 14.
He comes to UMMC from North Mississippi Medical Center's Eupora hospital, where he has served as administrator since October 2014.
Sigler is a graduate of the University of North Alabama and Mississippi State University.
He has served in various medical administrative positions across the state, as well as in Tennessee and Alabama.
- New CEO of UMMC Grenada and Holmes County named
- Report: UMMC-Grenada CEO to leave at end of month
- UMMC, Vanderbilt reach agreement
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- UMMC closing wellness center in Madison
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- Man turns himself in for UMMC shooting
- Two charged in Grenada County beating