WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - An estimated two pounds of marijuana led to the arrest of a West Point man.
Jauntae Kawin Reese, 21, was arrested and charged with four counts of sale of meth and one count of sale of marijuana.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says a search warrant was executed at Reese’s home by narcotics agents where they recovered a large amount of weed.
Scott says the weight will be determined by the Mississippi Crime Lab.
Crime lab results could determine further charges against Reese.
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Iuka man faces drug-related charge
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Booneville men face drug-related charges
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Shannon man faces drug charges
- Two from Itawamba County face drug-related charges
- West Point man charged with aggravated assault