WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) – Clay County investigators arrested and charged a West Point man with burglary.
Terry Walker, 38, is accused of taking jewelry, $400 in cash and a .22 rifle during a burglary.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says investigators have recovered the jewelry taken in the burglary.
- West Point man accused of burglary
- Man arrested in West Point for burglary
- West Point police see rash of burglaries
- West Point police search for burglary suspect
- Man arrested by West Point police for burglary, grand larceny
- West Point police warn residents after rash of car burglaries
- West Point police arrest two following two burglaries
- West Point police make an arrest in burglaries
- Reoccurring burglaries happening at West Point counseling center
- West Point police see increase in home burglaries