MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Two people from West Point are charged with drug possession in Monroe County.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff’s Department, the two are identified as James Bailey, 43, and Jessica Blanchard, 33.
Both were arrested on Friday, November 17. Both are charged with one count of possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.
- West Point duo face drug charges in Monroe County
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Duo arrested in Monroe County drug bust
- West Point man faces drug-related charges
- Monroe County men face drug-related charges
- Four face drug charges in Monroe County
- Duo from Burnsville face drug-related charges
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- Aberdeen man faces drug charge in Monroe County
- Golden Triangle men face drug charges in Monroe County