STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The body found during the weekend in Oktibbeha County has been identified.
Oktibbeha County Sheriff Steve Gladney identified the person as Kimberly Belk, 40, of Weir.
According to the sheriff, a pedestrian found her body lying on Townsend Road on Sunday morning.
Previous Article - Death investigation underway in Oktibbeha County
An investigation is underway into the death.
Gladney is asking anyone who has information about the death to contact the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department at 662-323-2421 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
- Weir woman identified as body found in Oktibbeha County
- Missing Oktibbeha County woman found alive
- UPDATE: Missing teen found in Oktibbeha County
- UPDATE: Tishomingo County body identified
- UPDATE: Body found in drainage channel identified
- Coroner identifies body found at Tupelo home
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- Body found in Tippah County
- Body found In Union County
- UPDATE: Missing teen in Oktibbeha County Found Safe