WEBSTER COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Webster County man has pleaded guilty to a federal firearms charge.
Kedgrin Demetric Salley, 40, of Gore Springs, entered the guilty plea to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
He was initially indicted as well on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.
The drug charges were dismissed as part of the plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
Salley will be sentenced March 28.
- Webster County man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- Former Webster County sheriff's investigator pleads guilty
- Corinth man pleads guilty to federal charges
- Webster County Sheriff Tim Mitchell pleads guilty to embezzlement, trafficking stolen firearms
- Webster County inmates face charges
- Corinth man pleads not guilty to federal drug charges
- Youth faces several charges in Webster County
- Former Saltillo bank official pleads guilty to federal fraud charges
- Man charged with illegal possession of firearm
- Webster County man fires rifle at sheriff