TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County emergency management has scheduled a storm spotter class in Tupelo later this month.
It will be held March 27 at 6:30 p.m. in the Board of Supervisors building at 300 West Main Street.
The class will teach people how to spot tornadoes and how to stay safe during severe weather.
It is open to anyone, and there is no cost to attend.
- Weather spotter class set for Tupelo
- Free storm spotter class
- Monroe County to host storm spotter training program
- Lee County to host storm spotter training this week
- Tupelo interchange construction set for spring completion
- Funeral arrangements set for Tupelo police detective
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping suspect
- UPDATE: Bond set for suspect in Tupelo chase
- Tupelo City Council set aside money for public transit plan
- UPDATE: Bond set for Tupelo kidnapping, rape suspect