UPDATE: The date was changed to Tuesday, July 3.
OXFORD, Miss. (Press Release) - City of Oxford crews will conduct repairs on Tuesday, July 3rd in the area of B&B Concrete on University Avenue East to Brittany Woods and Cannon Road.
The work is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. Homes and businesses along this area will be without water until repairs are complete.
Once water is restored, customers may experience brown water or air in the water lines.
It is recommended to turn on an outside faucet or the cold water in the bathtub and allow the water to run for a few minutes until the problem is resolved.
- Water outage scheduled in Oxford
- Water outage scheduled in Noxubee County
- Power outage scheduled for Water Valley
- Power restored to Oxford area after outage
- Power outage scheduled in Winston County
- Water outage in Noxubee County
- Damaged water main fixed in Oxford
- Crews to repair water line in Oxford
- UPDATE: Boil water alert lifted for Oxford
- Water Valley woman charged with Oxford embezzlement