UPDATE 02/23/18 - The City of Tupelo says this lane closure will be open by 2 p.m.
TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Tupelo commuters are asked to slow down and be safe in one part of the city.
The City of Tupelo says the outside, westbound lane at West Main Street and Airpark Road has been closed until Friday morning.
"The lane is hazardous because of water coming from an adjacent slough," the city stated.
- Tupelo lane to reopen soon
- Tupelo on-ramp reopened after 18-wheeler wreck
- Tupelo highway reopens after 18-wheeler crash
- Work continues on turn lane in Tupelo
- UPDATE: Both lanes reopen on eastbound I-22 after 18-wheeler wreck
- UPDATE: Barnes Crossing Road in Tupelo reopened after gas leak
- Veterans Boulevard reopens after gas leak in east Tupelo
- Tupelo mayor vetoes proposal to build turn lane
- Tupelo city council talks state flag and turn lane proposal
- Designated turn lane opens at Eason, Highway 45 in Tupelo