HINDS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA)- A Hinds County man is wanted by the Mississippi Department of Corrections after law enforcement discovered he was missing from the Hinds County Restitution Center Saturday evening.
Christopher Davis, 40, was in the Hinds County Restitution Center where he was convicted of multiple charges of Burglary and Grand Larceny in Union County and Lee County.
If you see Davis or know of his whereabouts, contact the Mississippi Department of Corrections or your local law enforcement.
- Search underway for Hinds County inmate discovered missing
- Report: Man arrested, accused of killing mother in Hinds County
- Search underway for missing kangaroo in Lee County
- Search underway for missing EMCC student in Lowndes County
- Yalobusha County deputies searching for escaped inmate
- Investigation underway into death of Clay County inmate
- Search underway for south Mississippi escapee
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Law enforcement search for escaped inmate
- Police search for missing teen