LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department says Sean Michael Sanders was captured early Wednesday night.
Sanders was at a hotel in Winston County. He was wanted on warrants for aggravated domestic violence and possession of a weapon by a felon.
Sanders is accused of beating a longtime girlfriend.
Lieutenant Brett Watson with the Oktibbeha County Sheriff's Department says the Louisville Police Department and Winston County Sheriff's Department assisted with the arrest.
- Wanted Oktibbeha County fugitive caught in Winston County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Winston County burglary
- Winston County man wanted for uttering forgery
- Trailer thief wanted in Winston County
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- UPDATE: Two men wanted for Oktibbeha County assault charged
- Man sought by Oktibbeha County sheriff's deputies
- Oktibbeha County residents clean up after storms
- Troopers respond to Oktibbeha County wreck
- Oktibbeha County deputy resigns following DUI arrest