TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - After 41 years on WTVA, Kay Bain is retiring.
Viewers followed her for many years on "Mornin'," which she co-hosted for many years with her late-husband Buddy Bain.
Kay and Buddy Bain
For the past few years, she hosted "A New Day with Kay" on Sunday mornings on ABC-WTVA. This Sunday, Jan. 26, will be the last telecast due to her retirement.
The WTVA family and all of her faithful fans wish her the best as she moves into this new time in her life.
View her farewell message in the video above.
- WTVA's Kay Bain to retire
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey denies gay accusation
- Download WTVA Amazon Alexa apps
- WTVA to air gubernatorial debate
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey sworn in for first full term
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey announces 'very treatable' lung cancer diagnosis
- Comcast/XFINITY channel changes for WTVA, WLOV
- WTVA Podcast: The Search for Leigh Occhi
- WTVA gets results for mom seeking help