Isolated to scattered showers through Thursday night and into Friday
A frontal system will get its act going to the south and east of our area overnight and into Friday. This will give our area just a few showers to deal with as we go through our Friday. The brunt of the showers and thunderstorms will be well to our southeast. This round will leave our area in good shape.
Now, we will have another storm system move through our area on our Sunday night and into our Monday. This one will mean business to our area with good chances for some rain and thunderstorms. We will have some good chances for some strong to severe thunderstorms in our area. We will see the potential for all modes of severe weather during that time period. Colder temperatures will plunge into our area next week after this strong storm system moves out of our area.
Stay tuned to the Severe Weather Authority in the coming days as we continue to fine-tune this forecast.
- Tranquil showers on our Friday
- Black Friday shopping hours
- Tupelo humane society hosts puppy, kitten shower
- Update: Former Columbus choir teacher sentenced Friday
- Tupelo youth baseball tournament canceled for Friday
- Accident backed up Friday traffic near Columbus
- UPDATE: Aberdeen expects water results back Friday
- Noxubee County schools delay start Friday
- Saltillo firefighters respond to Friday fire
- Calhoun County imposing Friday night curfew