TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - What can you do to protect yourself from the coronavirus? What do you do if you believe you have the virus?
WTVA invited Dr. H.F. Mason of Baptist Union County in New Albany to answer some of the questions you submitted.
Dr. H.F. Mason answered some of your questions.
- WTVA 9 News Town Hall: Doctor answers your questions about coronavirus
- Polar vortex: Your questions answered
- Your top 6 coronavirus questions from the weekend -- answered
- State legislators talk education at town hall
- Memphis VA holds town hall in Tupelo
- How to prepare for coronavirus in the United States: 10 questions answered
- Mississippi Rural Water Association answers questions about boil water notices
- Tupelo doctor talks coronavirus and prep