CRAIG SPRINGS, Miss. (WTVA) - Volunteers helped John Prisock clear his property of tornado damage after the storm damaged one of his church buildings and a two-story studio.
The tornado knocked down several trees, and a tree crushed two of his vehicles.
Once the tornado moved through Craig Springs, volunteers from Arkansas and from down the road have been working to clean the debris since Sunday morning.
Aubrey Ray, a neighbor in Craig Springs, said when he saw the area after the storm passed through, it looked like a "war zone."
“We didn’t have any damage," he said. "So we came down to help John and other neighbors around to do anything we could do to help tornado victims.”
- Volunteers aid in Craig Springs tornado recovery
- Communities help aid tornado recovery in Craig Springs
- Hamilton tornado recovery in need of weekday volunteers
- Reform, Alabama, continues recovery effort following tornado
- Road workers remove storm debris in Craig Springs
- Iowa town welcomes Tupelo mayor to talk about tornado recovery
- MHP assists with tornado recovery and property protection
- Philadelphia tornado victims seek help after tornado
- Business reopens after tornado
- Resource center hosts Recovery At The Park