TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Family and friends gathered Thursday at Gum Tree Park, in Tupelo, in remembrance of Dijonae White.
The family wore red and released balloons in her honor.
They also prayed and held a candle light vigil.
The 14-year-old girl was shot and killed by her little brother over the weekend.
She will be laid to rest Sunday at St. Paul United Methodist Church, in Tupelo, at 1p.m.
- Vigil held for 14-year-old shot by her brother
- Vigil planned, funeral set for 14-year-old teen shot by sibling
- Vigil held to celebrate A'Miya Braxton's birthday
- Prayer vigil held for ICC football player
- Candlelight vigil held for Houston football player
- Vigil held for dead Tupelo man
- Prayer vigil held for Nettleton teens killed in wreck
- Candle light vigil held for Columbus teen killed
- Memorial held for Starkville woman shot and killed in Walmart
- Man's conviction upheld in DUI crash that killed 14-year-old