COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - No charges have been filed against a woman who is accused of flinging scissors at a man.
Law enforcement and emergency personnel responded Sunday to Mike Parra Road, north of Columbus.
Lowndes County sheriff's deputies found a man suffering from a stab wound in his neck.
They said an argument between the duo led to the woman flinging the scissors at him.
The man was rushed to the hospital.
Investigators are uncertain of the duo's relationship with each other.
Editor's Note: This article was modified the morning of July 30.
- Man suffers stab wound in Lowndes County
- Man wounded in Tupelo stabbing incident
- One arrested, one wounded in Shannon stabbing
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Man arrested for Lowndes County armed robbery
- Man charged with extortion in Lowndes County
- Man dies after Lowndes County fatal wreck
- Death of Lowndes County man under investigation