TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - One person is dead following a Sunday morning single-vehicle accident.
Lee County Deputy Coroner Sammy Reed confirms he was called to the scene around 3:00 a.m. on Highway 45 just south of the Front Street exit.
Reed confirms Gary Wayne Davis, 49, of Golden, was killed in this crash.
Davis had a male passenger in the vehicle. This person was taken to North Mississippi Medical Center with moderate injuries.
Tupelo police are investigating the wreck.
Stay with WTVA for updates on this developing story.
- Victim identified in Lee County single-vehicle crash
- Lee County coroner identifies 2 victims of fatal crash
- Lee County coroner identifies victim of weekend crash
- Single-vehicle crash turns fatal in Columbus
- UPDATE: Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County collision
- Coroner identifies victim of fatal Lee County fire
- MHP identifies Lee County chase suspect
- MHP: Man dies after single vehicle accident
- UPDATE: MHP identifies victim of fatal Monroe County crash