NEW ALBANY, Miss. (WTVA) - Minor injuries were reported as a result of a vehicle rollover at the Pontotoc/Union County line.
The Mississippi Highway Patrol says the single-vehicle wreck happened Monday morning on Highway 15.
One person was involved, according to troopers.
The southbound lane was temporarily closed but has now been reopened.
- Vehicle rolls over, minor injuries reported
- Minor injuries reported after Mantachie collision
- Vehicle drags Amory police officer; treated for minor injuries
- Minor injury in Lowndes County wreck
- Kosciusko police officer receives minor injuries in wreck
- Minor damage reported after Booneville church fire
- Ford recalls 550K vehicles that can roll away unexpectedly
- Multiple injuries reported in morning accident
- Injury reported in Pontotoc County crash
- No injuries reported in log truck fire