HOUSTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A vehicle struck a teenager Wednesday morning in Houston.
Police Chief Billy Voyles said the accident happened on Starkville Road.
He said the 16-year-old was walking to school when the collision happened.
The teenager was transported to the hospital in Tupelo for a broken leg, Voyles said.
Police are investigating the accident.
- Vehicle collision injures teenage pedestrian in Houston
- Pedestrian injured in morning collision
- Choctaw County collision kills pedestrian
- Driver hits, injures pedestrian
- UPDATE: Pedestrian identified following fatal collision
- Pedestrian killed In Oktibbeha County collision
- UPDATE: Pedestrian killed in Lowndes collision
- Vehicle crashes into Walmart in Houston
- UPDATE: Pedestrian hit by vehicle in Columbus
- MHP identifies pedestrian involved in fatal collision in Alcorn County