COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Three children are accused of ransacking and causing damage at New Hope School.
Lowndes County Sheriff Mike Arledge said the vandalism was reported Saturday morning.
He said several classrooms in the 4th and 5th-grade building were plundered, causing damage to computers, projectors and furniture.
Detectives and school officials charged two 13-year-old boys and an 11-year-old boy with burglary.
The sheriff said the Lowndes County Youth Court will handle the juveniles’ cases.
- Vandals trash classrooms at New Hope School, 3 kids charged with burglary
- Vandals trash Lee County home; information wanted
- Two charged with auto burglary
- Three charged in business burglary
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- Saltillo man charged with burglary
- MSU police charge men with Bully vandalism
- Police investigate Columbus High School vandalism
- Man charged in Hunter's Haven burglary, other burglaries