TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) – United Furniture Industries Inc. and Heritage Home Group LLC have entered into an agreement for United Furniture to acquire Lane Furniture.
Lane has been a part of Heritage Home Group.
This acquisition includes the global rights to the Lane brand, the 750,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Belden, and Lane’s 202,000 square-foot Royal Development recliner mechanism facility in High Point, North Carolina.
Both companies say they expect the acquisition will be completed prior to the end of the year. United Furniture's Jay Quimby says no Lane Furniture jobs will be impacted by the acquisition.
United Furniture currently employs approximately 3,500 people across northeast Mississippi, North Carolina and California.
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- United Furniture & Heritage Home Group finalize sale of Lane Furniture
- Report: Behold Home purchases Washington Furniture Sales
- Skilled to Work: Furniture manufacturing
- Local furniture maker adding jobs
- Nettleton police seek information about United Furniture vandals
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Southern Motion, Fusion Furniture join forces
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company