VERONA, Miss. (WTVA) – The deal is done as United Furniture now owns Lane Furniture.
On Friday, December 8, the sale was finalized.
United Furniture President Larry George says it will be business as usual on Monday, December 11 at the Lane’s manufacturing facility in Belden and High Point, North Carolina.
“Our team has worked hard to put much thought into the transition process and incorporation of the Lane company systems into the UFI company. We fully expect a smooth merge over the next 4-6 months,” said Chief Operations Officer Doug Hanby.
United Furniture says it will showcase Lane Furniture in a new 10,000 square-foot showroom at the upcoming Tupelo Furniture Market January 3-6, 2018.
“We will be showing Lane’s FASTLane express ship program of Lane’s best-selling motion furniture, comfort king recliners, hi-leg recliners, mid-size recliners and stationary upholstery,” said Jay Quimby, Executive Vice President of Sales for United Furniture.
A ribbon cutting is planned for Thursday, January 4 and the showroom is right next door to the United Furniture Simmons Upholstery & Casegoods showroom.
- United Furniture & Heritage Home Group finalize sale of Lane Furniture
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- Report: Behold Home purchases Washington Furniture Sales
- Nettleton police seek information about United Furniture vandals
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Southern Motion, Fusion Furniture join forces
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Firefighters respond to furniture plant fire