JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) – Most of Northeast Mississippi saw moderate to low unemployment rates for November 2017.
According to the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, Union (3.4) and Pontotoc (3.5) counties saw the lowest unemployment rates for the month.
Benton (5.4), Clay (6.1), Noxubee (6.8) and Winston (5.6) counties saw the highest unemployment rates in the WTVA viewing area.
As far as state-wide, counties in the Delta and southwest Mississippi saw the highest unemployment rates, with Jefferson County (10.9) taking the top spot.
- Union, Pontotoc counties see low unemployment rates for November
- New record low unemployment rate for Alabama in November
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in November
- Alabama unemployment rate matches all-time low
- Alabama unemployment rate is at historic low
- Mississippi unemployment rate near historic low
- October unemployment rates released per county
- Mississippi sees record low unemployment in December
- Mississippi continues to see record low unemployment
- Mississippi releases county unemployment numbers