UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A New Albany man is accused of shooting at helicopters in Union County.
Gary Curbow, 60, was arrested on February 26 and charged with malicious mischief.
On February 8, Union County deputies responded to County Road 96 in New Albany about a man there shooting at helicopters.
When the deputy asked Curbow if he had been shooting at helicopters, Curbow replied, "if y'all do not want me shooting, you should make the helicopters quit dropping drugs at my house."
He also told the deputy that one helicopter tried to fly into the window of his pick-up truck.
A neighbor said every time a helicopter flies over their properties, Curbow shoots at it at least three times.
Curbow later stated the helicopters had killed some of his livestock by shooting them with lasers which had also temporarily blinded him.
He also said the Army used a satellite hookup to send signals to choke him while he was eating and dropped meth on his property.
He also stated he heard "army guys" talking behind his property about harming him.
- Union County man accused of shooting at helicopters
- UPDATE: Man missing in Union County found
- Fire damages Union County home
- Body found In Union County
- Man and his dogs die in Union County house fire
- Man arrested for high speed chase in Union County
- Man charged for weekend assault in Union County
- UPDATE: Missing Union County man found safe in AL
- No injuries in Union County wreck
- UPDATE: Missing Union County teen located