UNION COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A Union County home is a total loss after a fire early Thursday morning.
The fire happened on Highway 370 at approximately 2:00.
No one was home at the time, said Wade Chism of the Northeast Union Rural Fire Department.
The investigator on the scene believed a wiring issue started the fire.
- Fire destroys Union County home
- Home destroyed in Union County fire
- Fire destroys house in Union County
- Fire destroys Pontotoc County home
- Fire destroys Monroe County home
- Fire destroys Lee County home
- Fire damages Union County home
- Fire destroys Houston home
- Fire destroys Mooreville home
- Lee County home destroyed in fire