LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Columbus woman is accused of taking items from another person.
On January 18, Lowndes County officers responded to North Frontage Road to investigate a possible burglary of a residence.
When officers arrived, the victim said Jamee Sue Ray, 38, had entered his residence and stole several items.
Investigators were able to determine that Ray had indeed entered the residence uninvited and took belongings of the victim.
Ray was later located at a business in Columbus and was arrested for burglary.
- Uninvited woman accused of burglary
- Woman wanted following auto burglary
- Lafayette woman charged with burglaries
- West Point man accused of burglary
- Man accused of apartment complex burglaries
- Columbus man accused of MUW robbery, burglaries
- Woman charged with burglary of Oxford salon
- Police charge woman with burglary in Starkville
- Woman charged with Lowndes County burglary
- Florida woman charged for Caledonia auto burglary