PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - An undercover drug investigation landed a Corinth woman behind bars in Prentiss County.
Corie Danielle Nanney, 25, was arrested on Sunday, May 20 by Prentiss County deputies.
Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar says this arrest was the result of a long investigation by the sheriff's department, Booneville police and the North Mississippi Narcotics Unit.
Nanney was arrested on a secret indictment, Tolar said, after having been indicted by a previous Prentiss County grand jury.
Tolar says the investigation netted several suspects. He says Nanney was one of the last to be located and arrested.
She was charged with the sale of meth, possession of meth and contempt of court.
She was released on a $10,000 bond.
- Undercover drug investigation lands Corinth woman in jail
- Corinth woman accused of delivering cocaine laced Bible to jail
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth
- Prentiss County roadside stop lands man in jail for drugs
- Monroe County drug raid lands three people in jail
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- UPDATE: Homicide investigation underway in Corinth
- Suspects arrested in Corinth theft investigation
- Corinth assault investigation handed over to FBI
- UPDATE: Investigation continues into Corinth shootings