LOWNDES COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – A Starkville woman is accused of taking electronics while working at a UPS terminal in Lowndes County.
According to the Lowndes County Sheriff’s Department, Bralan Logan, 20, was arrested on Wednesday, November 29 by deputies.
Lowndes County Chief Deputy Marc Miley says Logan was recently hired to work at the UPS terminal.
She is accused of taking several phones, a tablet and a set of headphones and selling them on a website.
Miley says most of the property has been recovered by investigators.
As a result, Logan is charged with embezzlement.
- UPS worker accused of taking electronics
- Expert: Electronic devices can lead to arthritis
- Man accused of taking vehicle in Verona
- South Mississippi man accused of taking TVs from Walmart
- Mantachie woman accused of taking advantage of vulnerable person
- High court will not take up rape case
- Former MSU event worker arrested for embezzlement
- CAFB workers injured while inspecting T-38C
- MDOT worker involved in Lowndes County rollover
- Tombigbee Electric workers help following Hurricane Michael