MONROE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Monroe County investigators have released a picture of the woman believed to be helping a wanted man.
Audrey Adams is believed to be aiding and abetting James Glenn Reese, according ot the Monroe County Sheriff's Department.
Reese, 27, is accused of removing his ankle tracker he was required to wear. He was reportedly last seen in Amory last week.
He was on parole with the Mississippi Department of Corrections for burglary and malicious mischief.
The Monroe County Sheriff's Department considers Reese to be armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about Reese's whereabouts is asked to contact the Monroe County Sheriff's Department at 662-369-2468
- UPDATE: Woman accused of aiding wanted Monroe County man
- UPDATE: Wanted duo arrested in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe County man located in Florida
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- Hamilton man wanted by Monroe County investigators
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe County man found safe
- UPDATE: Wanted Monroe Co. duo arrested
- UPDATE: Duo wanted following Monroe County church break-ins
- UPDATE: Missing Monroe woman found safe