WATER VALLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Two women have pleaded guilty to causing a minor to commit a felony.
Alana Harris and Jill Todd entered the guilty plea on Tuesday in Yalobusha County court.
Both are accused of directing a minor to fetch prescription drugs for the two.
Both taught in the Water Valley School District.
Both were sentenced to attend drug court and received five years supervision. If they successfully complete the program, the charges will be wiped from their records.
They also cannot teach or sponsor activites at school while attending drug court.
- UPDATE: Former Water Valley teachers sentenced in drug case
- Sentencing delayed in federal drug trafficking case
- Tupelo man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Alabama man sentenced in drug trafficking case
- Update: Former Columbus choir teacher sentenced Friday
- Sheriff: Water Valley man ships drugs from Seattle to Mississippi
- UPDATE: Missing inmate captured in Water Valley area
- UPDATE: Memphis man sentenced for role in sex trafficking case
- UPDATE: Cason Water lifts boil water alert
- New details emerge after Water Valley teachers cause youth to commit felony