LEE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man wanted in both Lee County and Fulton is behind bars.
Marcus D. Sanders, 26, was booked into the Lee County jail early Thursday morning.
His charge is listed as petit larceny.
He was wanted in Lee County for the theft of an air conditioner from a local residence.
He was also wanted in Fulton by police for the theft of a vehicle from a Texaco station on May 24. That vehicle was later found burned next an abandoned house on County Road 931 in Lee County.
"Right now our office is looking into what caused the fire," said Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson.
He says investigators are waiting on lab results to see if the fire was intentionally started.
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Clay County
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- Two Lee County embezzlement suspects in custody
- UPDATE: Lee County road reopens
- UPDATE: Man wanted for burglary in Tupelo now in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man in custody following Iuka shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody
- Marshals take wanted Mantachie man into custody