WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) – A man wanted by state and local law enforcement is now in the Clay County jail.
According to the Clay County jail’s roster, 36-year-old Marcus Torrell Starks was booked at 2:09 p.m. on Monday, December 18.
He faces charges of sale of meth, trafficking in controlled substance and possession of marijuana.
According to the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics (MBN), he fled when officers attempted to arrest him on Thursday, December 14.
The drug investigation into Starks led to the seizure of more than $10,000 worth of meth.
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Clay County
- Clay County sexual battery suspect in custody
- UPDATE: Man wanted in Monroe County in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Lee County
- UPDATE: Wanted man now in custody in Monroe County
- UPDATE: Man wanted for burglary in Tupelo now in custody
- UPDATE: Wanted man in custody following Iuka shooting
- UPDATE: Man wanted for home repair fraud is in custody
- Man wanted in Clay County for theft, burglary
- West Point man wanted by Clay County officers